5 Signs That Your Business Needs a Website Redesign
Does Your Business Need a Website Redesign?
Regardless of what type of business you have, competition on today’s market is fierce. With more and more consumers using smartphones and tablets for their online activities, it’s more important than ever to have a website that looks sharp, loads fast, and is easy to navigate on all devices. Successful sites are optimized for search engines and updated often with fresh, relevant content that’s easily shared on social media venues.
If the answer to any of the following questions about your website is yes, it may be time for a website redesign.
- Is your site difficult to read and navigate on a smartphone? – Is it a tiny, impossible-to-read version of the site as you see it on a desktop computer? If so, your site is not optimized for mobile devices or responsive. Responsive web design is a design technique that allows elements of your website to shift and adapt to the size of the device its being viewed upon. With consumers more likely to access your website via smartphone or tablet than desktop or laptop, you’re leaving money on the table if your site isn’t easy to read and use across all devices.
- Does your search engine listing appear on the third or fourth page of your query? – If so, your site is either not optimized for search engines (SEO) or the SEO needs updating. As opposed to being a “set it and forget it” marketing technique, SEO a long-term marketing strategy that requires planning, patience, and knowledge of the latest practices and search engine updates. SEO is crucial to the success of your business because the higher your website’s position in the popular search engines, the more likely you are to increase your traffic and sales.
- Does your site offer relevant, valuable content updated on a regular basis? – If your site pages have the same old information that’s been there for years, what incentive does a visitor have to return? Your site should present your product or service to the audience in new, creative ways and tell them why how you can meet their needs better than your competition. Having a regularly updated blog on your site is an incredibly effective way to communicate with your customers and provide them with content of real value.
- Is there a lack of social media on your site? – If you don’t have ways for visitors to share your content or find you on popular social media venues, you’re missing out. Social media offers you a potential audience of thousands of new customers. Your site should not only offer ways for users to share your content on social media, but to find you there also. Through social media you can easily interact with those interested in your product or service and increase your chances of making sales and building customer relationships.
- Is your site hard to navigate, slow, or broken? – If you find it difficult to navigate your website, what will the experience be like for your visitor? A site that loads quickly, works properly, and is easy to navigate not only makes it easier for your customers to find what they are looking for, but increases the chances that they will stay longer on your site.
Did you answer yes to one or more of these questions? If it’s time for a website redesign, let the experienced team at Premier Business Advantage (PBA) help you develop the dynamic website you need to achieve the results you desire. Using PBA’s Free Web Presence Analysis, you’ll receive recommendations on how to reinvent your website and take your business to the next level.