anchor point pos
Anchor Point POS
Imagine a world where you no longer have to worry about the day-to-day hassles of running your business because it’s being handled for you. Imagine not having to wonder if your supplies are running low, or worry about calculating payroll on time, or if your marketing efforts are effectively working!
The great news is, you no longer have to. Introducing the Anchor Point POS System. Anchor Point POS manages inventory and staff, tracks customer movements and purchases, and has all the tools the Fortune 500 companies have, at a fraction of the price. The only tough job left for you to do is decide what you’ll do with your new free time and added income.
Features & Functions
- Pre-set & custom tip options
- Easily split tickets
- Transfer tickets between staff members
- Accept cash, card and mobile payments
- Print or email custom receipts
- Include your logo or a special message on receipts
- Bluetooth printer enabled
- Easily clock in and out directly on iPad
- View schedules as well as hours worked when clocking in & out
- View inventory levels and pull reports easily with one central database
- Compare sales by specific date ranges and across departments/ categories
- Know exactly when it is time to place re-orders with low inventory alerts
- Monitor sales activity and run analytic reports – wherever you are
- Fraud Protection
- Meet Level 1 PCI Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS)
- Easy staff training with Tutorials accessible via iPad
- Dedicated support
The most robust POS system of its kind
Rest assured that all of your sales, inventory and reports are backed up for you no matter where you take payments
» Customer Loyalty
Access customer information, view and redeem points all from your Point of Sale. The only thing that needs to be plugged in is your customers’ information.
» Print or Email Receipts
It’s all about options. Offer your customers a printed receipt with the Bluetooth printer or have your customers sign and email their receipt right from the iPad.
» Universal Saved Ticket
Functionality at your fingertips. Create a ticket on one iPad, add items at another then accept payment at the main register.
» Split and Transfer Tickets
Transfer tickets between employees seamlessly. Open any ticket on any iPad POS to add items or quickly split tickets.
» Printer Queue
Be confident when printing multiple tickets to selected printers. Receipts and prep-tickets are printed in the order in which they are received.