5 Reasons Apple & Android Pay is Good for Business
Apple and Android Pay are no longer technology that can be ignored. If you’ve been on the fence about transitioning to these payment methods in your business, there are several important reasons why you should consider making the shift and accepting them as soon as possible.
- Android Pay and Apple Pay technologies avoid that fumble for the wallet. Your customers know that they have it somewhere, but they rarely have it in their hands when they arrive at the cash register. Using Android or Apple Pay instead streamlines the checkout process and makes it easier for customers to complete their transaction.
- Apple Pay is highly secure. In fact, it’s even more secure than the credit and debit cards that your store is already accepting, making it one of the safest forms of payment for your customers and your store.
- Android Pay lets customers save offers. From gift cards to coupons, plenty of relevant information can be saved in the Android Pay system–and that means you don’t miss out on customers who have forgotten gift cards, coupons, or other sale information at home.
- Both Apple and Android Pay speed up customer transactions. This makes the process smoother for everyone, from the mother juggling her young children in the store to the busy businessman who is headed out the door for an appointment as soon as he finishes the transaction.
- Android Pay makes the shopping experience more engaging. From targeted offers sent directly to your customers to the opportunity to drive traffic in other ways, Android Pay makes it easier to engage with your customers in a platform that’s always in the palm of their hands.
Customers are using Android Pay and Apple Pay more than ever before, both because of the increased engagement and because of the ease of use inside the stores. If you’re ready to add these platforms to your store or you want to learn more, contact us today to learn how we can help.