Make sure your business is getting found in local searches
Premier specializes in affordable, local SEO services to help get your business found.
Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and search engines costs you real sales.
Today’s world of smartphones, mobile moments, and self-driving cars demands accurate location data more than ever.
Our service helps you access your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web with a single click through our dashboard.
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps and local directories where they search for your business.
Enhanced Content Syndication: Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your brand from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside your basic NAP.
Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with a Featured Message.
Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more with this patented 50-character clickable field.
Analytics are critical to your success.
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and amplify those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web.
- Social Location Page Posting: Get the word out quickly and easily by posting on your locations’ Facebook and Foursquare accounts directly from our dashboard.
Post content immediately, or schedule posts to publish at a future date and time.
- Local Listening: Keep tabs on the Facebook, Foursquare, and Google content that customers generate from your locations and respond directly from our dashboard.
- Reviews Tracking: Our publisher relationships provide access to reviews across many customer review websites and notify you by email.
Even after setting up accurate and rich listings for all your locations, you may have errant listings or rogue profiles.
- Aggregator Submission: Our service gives you true control over your listings — but, in cases like major rebrands and store closings, submitting your information to the market’s biggest data aggregators can strengthen the consistency of your local presence across the web.
Submit the identical information you store to Infogroup & Acxiom, so you maintain a single source of truth when it comes to your digital presence.
- Social Page Location Data Sync: Sync the location data in your dashboard to your business pages on Facebook and Foursquare.
If social pages don’t exist for your location(s) already or are managed by someone else, we can create or claim them for you.