If you’ve looked through themes for a website lately, chances are good you’ve noted that most of them are responsive themes. Just what does that mean to you and your site? Is it worth using a responsive theme? Let us outline the importance of having a professional responsive website design and what it really means:
- A responsive website design is one in which the site responds to the device by adapting to the device.
- A site viewed on a smartphone might have three parallel horizontal lines that form a “hamburger” in the upper left corner. This hamburger is a menu to the available content.
- That same site viewed on a tablet will be able to be viewed horizontally as well as vertically. There may be a hamburger there, too.
- View the site on a laptop and it appears as it did on the desktop, complete with columns and widgets.
- A responsive website design ensures that all of the material on your site is viewed in the best possible light.
- These sites permit ease of use by customers on whichever device they choose to use.
- The brand you create on your desktop is clearly the same brand when viewed on a smartphone.
- Your efforts to create a robust site payoff when viewed on any device.
The number of people searching on smartphones and tablets is on the rise. For you to reach your customers in the most attractive, fully-featured manner is good business sense. The days of creating a website that won’t appear as you envision on anything other than a desktop are over. A responsive website design takes care of that concern without any extra effort on the part of the designer. You do the work once and reap the benefits thereafter.
How nice would it be if all your work paid off so handsomely with so little effort required of you?
Contact us to learn how we can help your business with a professional responsive website design.