One of the best things you can do for your business is to have an online presence. On top of that, you need your information to be consistent on all of your platforms. The best way to ensure this is to claim all of your online listings.
Local listings are platforms include Yelp, Google My Business, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and more. These websites are essentially another platform to advertise your business. This is where the importance of claiming your online listing comes in.
Why You Should Claim Your Business
- Increase in transactions: A study showed merchants who claimed their free business listings on at least three of the primary review sites process $107,000 more annually than the average business.
- Control customer reviews about your business.
- Customers are more likely to buy from a business with good reviews.
- Business information is cohesive on all social platforms.
How Do I Do This?
It is possible to claim all your online listings from one place. Premier Business Advantage offers an affordable local SEO service, called Core Local, that helps your business get found!
Core Local does the following:
- Control your company listings across 60 plus local listing partners like Google, Apple Maps, Bing, Facebook, and Yelp.
- Control everything from one single dashboard
- Respond to client reviews
- Provide accurate information and updates to your clients.
For more information on Core Local and how it can help better your business, visit Premier Business Advantage. At Premier Business Advantage, we offer payment processing and digital marketing solutions geared towards a mobile world. To speak to a Core Local specialist today, visit us online here or call us at (636) 207-9000 today! Don’t waste any more time and claim your local listings today!